Alright, let’s wrap things up. Burlington grew on me in my time there, and I’ll get to that below…
- Downtown Burlington is a cool setup. Church St. is a giant outdoor mall.
- Signed up for a T-Mobile Hotspot account at Borders…couldn’t find a cafe with free wireless I could hop on! Unbelievable!
- Women of Burlington I: Wow the girls here are good looking…the 20-somethings are athletic and toned with REAL tans…the cougars look pretty awesome as well…
- Sweetwater Tavern is a great place to sit at the bar and have a burger.
- The bartender at Sweetwater looks like the Transporter!
- I hung out at Sweetwater and watched the Red Sox-Yankees game with my pal Dwight. We talked baseball, used cars, and Vermont.
- Women of Burlington II: Wow there are a lot of incredible looking Asian girls here! Works for me!
- Higher Ground ballroom is an awesome place to catch a show! Not overcrowded at all.
- I was able to stand in front of the speaker at the left side of the stage during the entire Clutch show! The bass was punching me in the chest the entire time!
- Clutch is another awesome live band, just like the other three bands I’ve seen this summer. I only wished they played Willie Nelson in their nearly 2-hour set.
- No kayaking Thursday morning, a thunderstorm rolled in.
- Thankfully I got the skin off the boat before the deluge.
- A bandana made it simple to dry the frame off before packing it up.
- Decided to break camp and drive home instead of sitting around.
- Northern NY state is alternately cozy and scary.
- Man traffic is fast between Watertown and Syracuse!
That’s about all for now…onto the gear report and planning more travels later this year and next summer!